You may have these problems in the triangle pose
- Don’t know the distance between your feet
- Don’t know where to put the hand
- Inner buckle angle of rear foot
- Angle of the front foot
- When the side is flexed, the pressure on the front leg is large, and the back leg can’t stand.
- There is no way for the spine to stretch for the same length.
- There is no way for the body to have a plane with the legs.
- It is easy to push the hip when doing the body, and the pelvis is one after the other.
Continue reading “How to Do Triangle Pose(Trikonasana) Correctly”
Although yoga practice is not in the form of a pose, if you stay in a pose that you can do without further challenges, this will hinder your further exploration of your mind and body.
Every pose has room for improvement, but it is not progress for progress. It is the best way to get into the next step when the body is ready.
The 20 advanced poses recommended to everyone today are very difficult, and they need flexibility, strength, balance and stability of the body. As you can see from the pictures below, these poses give you the feeling of beauty and stability. Continue reading “20 Advanced Yoga Poses You Should Try”
Sciatica is the first in all kinds of neuralgia and is a common disease. But sciatica is only one symptom of the disease, and it is not an independent disease.
The age of onset is often between 20 and 60 years old, and most of them are around 40 years old. It is rare before the age of 20 and after the age of 60.
Sciatica is the pain in the sciatic nerve pathway and its distribution. That is to say, the pain of the buttocks, the back of the thigh, the posterior aspect of the lower leg and the lateral side of the foot caused by any cause is called sciatica. Continue reading “7 Yoga Poses to Relieve Sciatica”