You may have these problems in the triangle pose
- Don’t know the distance between your feet
- Don’t know where to put the hand
- Inner buckle angle of rear foot
- Angle of the front foot
- When the side is flexed, the pressure on the front leg is large, and the back leg can’t stand.
- There is no way for the spine to stretch for the same length.
- There is no way for the body to have a plane with the legs.
- It is easy to push the hip when doing the body, and the pelvis is one after the other.
In the entire triangle side extension, in the case of complete relaxation, the body will actually unconsciously fall to the side of the lateral flexion. In order to balance the whole body to the left and right, the back leg can be reversed (Imagine that when you are going down Hold your legs) and reduce the tendency of body roll.
In the whole triangle, the feet to the pelvis are the base, and the upper body needs to be stretched more easily, and the foundation of the lower body has to be grasped more stably.
Imagination skills: The legs are solid, and the energy from the deep layers of the ground is transmitted from the legs to the pelvis.
Lower limbs – focus on protecting the knee, leg position, bone insertion into the hip nest, leg strength transmitted to the pelvis
- How to make the leg position: from the thigh root to drive the leg to rotate outward (hip external rotation) → adjust the direction of the foot (45° in the heel and 45° in the sole of the foot)
- Leg force skills: the foot is stable, the arch is raised, the leg muscles are activated, and the femur enters the hip joint (knowing the external rotation of the thigh root)
The sole of the foot is buckled at 30°, and the knee is very easy to buckle inside during the movement (the inner buckle of the knee is more likely to become more serious as the upper body enters the roll)
- External rotation of the thigh root, so that the knee is in the right position (with the body tilting, the external rotation of the thigh needs to be increased)
- The foot is extended to push the ground (pushing the force of the pelvis to the outer edge of the foot), and the inner arch is stepped on (the upper force is lifted and the force is pulled to the pelvis)
Physical conditions and precautions:
- The hip should have a certain degree of opening and closing.
- The leg base is stable and can lift the energy up.
Torso – use the lower limbs to help the spine to extend the length of the spine and reject the willow-shaped side bend
Safe to extend the spine
- The tailbone points to the ground and the legs are solid (the stability of the leg base is the premise that the pelvis can rotate comfortably)
- The pelvic ostium is aligned with the extension of the spine as much as possible
- The core is stable, especially the side waist should be strong, can fight gravity
- Hip abduction ability, micro-torsional ability of the spine
- The ability to start the leg muscles, the body is linked, the leg strength can not keep up, the lateral flexion is
Test your triangle post with a stretch band
- Press the rope against the outer edge of the foot. (pressed with an external root ball – small ball, outer heel)
- As the side bends deepen, the outer edge of the foot needs to start more force to hold the rope.
- Keep the rope tight and don’t relax too much.
- Give it a try, your body will have more to gain.
Latest posts by happychris (see all)
- Best Free YouTube Downloader 2019 - August 4, 2019
- Top 10 Best Free Keylogger Software on All Platforms - July 28, 2019
- The Complete Guide to Hack Facebook Account without Them Knowing - July 21, 2019